How to use notepad(or any text editor) for creating a SlideShow ? Say, there’sa situation, your boss (senior) asks you to create a slideshow for some presentation, you don’t have your laptop, tab or smartphone and the one you have, there’s no slideshow s/w is Installed. But still you can impress your boss lets go with this tutorial for creating simple and instant SlideShow without even using PowerPoint or any such s/w for such
The steps goes as below:
- Open Notepad (Or any text editor)
- Type A Title and press “Enter”
- Press “Tab” and type the contents without using “Enter”
- After the contents are complete, Press “Enter”
- Your first slide is generated, now repeat these steps to Add New Slides into your presentation.
- Save as .ppt (or any other extension, you want to run the slideshow on), and that’s doneThe nice thing about this is that you can run this presentation on any OS (Windows, Mac or Linux)