Of-course, PowerPoint is no alternative for Photoshop, Still PowerPoint is not just limited to presentation, This tutorial shows exactly the same thing, we can use PowerPoint for other purposes like Graphics Designing too.
I still remember my first encounter with PowerPoint, during my school days, my Computer Teacher told me that PowerPoint is used to present your point powerfully. All these years, using PowerPoint for various purposes other than just presentation has made me realize how powerful PowerPoint[or any other tool] can be.
This tutorial shows you how to draw a cute bat using PowerPoint and how it can be enhanced using Pixlr to create your own wallpapers, logo, graphics…
Download these Wallpapers:
Please, Share it, if you Like it…
How to use notepad(or any text editor) for creating a SlideShow ? Say, there’sa situation, your boss (senior) asks you to create a slideshow for some presentation, you don’t have your laptop, tab or smartphone and the one you have, there’s no slideshow s/w is Installed. But still you can impress your boss lets go with this tutorial for creating simple and instant SlideShow without even using PowerPoint or any such s/w for such
The steps goes as below:
- Open Notepad (Or any text editor)
- Type A Title and press “Enter”
- Press “Tab” and type the contents without using “Enter”
- After the contents are complete, Press “Enter”
- Your first slide is generated, now repeat these steps to Add New Slides into your presentation.
- Save as .ppt (or any other extension, you want to run the slideshow on), and that’s doneThe nice thing about this is that you can run this presentation on any OS (Windows, Mac or Linux)
Many of the programs we use are Sharewares i.e. after a certain period of time or certain number of uses it will expire and we will be unable to use them further until we format our Hard Drive. Using these tips will allow you using 85% of sharewares after the evaluation (and yeah, without the need of formating your system)
1. Change your System’s date to the previous one during which the shareware was working and your software might work again.
There’s evenn a tool “Run As Date”, which does the same thing. Most of the shareware uses this logic so those will work fine using this method
2. Uninstall the software and remove the registry keys it created eigther manually or by using a good regcleaner (CCLeaner for instance).
Install it again and it might work.
3. Some sharewares uses a file to keep track of the evaluation period and these are mostly stored in the Windows or System32 Directories by deleting this file, you can trick the shareware’s evaluation period counter as it will be reset.
4. One more thing that you can try is to keep a backup of the whole installation directory [When you install the s/w for the first time] and when the evaluation expires, replace whole installation directory and the s/w can be reset, as some applications make use of some file in their installation root itself for the expiration calculation.
5. If a tool is small and you run it very frequently, you may prevent the application from exiting [which will be the first run only] and Hibernate your system instead of Shutting it down.
Almost all sharewares can be tricked using any of the above methods, if it doesn’t, tha most generic way always helps (Formating the system :-))